html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Monday, October 16, 2017

Hearts Come Home Set & Hometown Greetings Edgelits
This is the card I offered my wonderful stamping friends at our Shoe Box Swap this past Saturday.  I saw it on Rachel Woollard's blog, and just knew I wanted to CASE it.  (Copy And Share Everything).  Click Here, to see her card, post of October 12, 2017.
The paper behind the set of silver houses is the Year of Cheer DSP, and I used Night of Navy ink and a sponge brayer to give the card a "night time" affect.   
In addition to the bi-monthly SBS's in which I participate, I offer classes in my home every month.  My next set of classes is 
November 7,  November 9, and November 11, 2017.  If you would like to attend anyone of the classes, or maybe all three, please let me know.  We always have fun!!!!

Recipe:
  • The base is an 8 1/2 x 5 1/2  piece of Cherry Cobbler, scored at 4 1/4. 
  • The Whisper White layer is 5 3/8 x 4 1/8.
  • The Night of Navy layer is 5 1/4 x 4.
  • The DSP is 4 x 3 7/8.
  • The houses are cut out with Silver Foil, Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer paper, and Night of Navy.
  • The 2 x 3 7/8 piece of Shimmery White is stamped with Cherry Cobbler ink, and the top is torn before being glued it to the card.
  • I stamped Santa and his sleigh with Tuxedo Memento Black ink, and added a little star punched from Silver Glimmer paper.
  • Don't forget to decorate your envelope.
  • All done!!!

If you have any questions, please let me know. 

I hold adult classes each month.  If you live near my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253, and would like to attend any of my classes, please let me know.  For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog, or on my Stampin' Up! website found Here.

If you would like to place an order, head on over to my Stampin' Up! website Here, and click on the "shop now" tab, or click on the 2017-18 catalog right here on my blog.  

The joy of the Lord is your strength.  Nehemiah 8:10

Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,
    ~Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment