html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Tuesday, February 27, 2018

Celebrate You Thinlits Dies, and the Sliding Door Framelits Dies
I saw the card on the top of this post on Mary Fish's blog, Stampin' Pretty, and I decided to make my own version, and had fun in the process. You can see Mary's card Here post of January 13, 2018.
The second card utilizes the free Bubbles & Fizz DSP you can get for free during Sale-a-Bration with a $50.00 purchase.  Free is wonderful, right?  Hurry though, the sale ends March 31, 2018.

Recipe:
  • The bases are 8 1/2 x 5 1/2  pieces of Melon Mambo or Lemon Lime Twist scored at 4 1/4. 
  • The 5 1/4 x 4 layers are Whisper White or Calypso Coral.
  • The Bubbles & Fizz or Petal Passion DSP layers are 5 x 3 3/4.
  • The Dazzling Diamonds glimmer paper (under the cutouts is 3 3/4 x 2 3/4.  I glued the glimmer paper to my DSP with Tombow liquid glue.
  • The centers of the 4 1/4 x 3 1/4 pieces of either Bermuda Bay or Melon Mambo are cut out with one of the Sliding Door Dies.  I used dimensionals on the back of these frames to adhere to my glimmer paper.
  • The word Celebrate is cut out with Melon Mambo cardstock, or Bubbles & Fizz DSP.  The word You is cut out with Basic Black or Calypso Coral cardstock.  I put the new Mini Dimensionals behind the word cutouts, because I have found that any other kind of adhesive does not adhere to glimmer paper. 
  • The bow is made with black bakers twine, or the free Sale-a-Bration Calypso Coral ribbon.
  • I used a stamp from Birthday Blooms for the inside sentiment. 
  • Don't forget to decorate your envelope.
  • All done!!!
If you have any questions, please let me know.
I hold adult classes each month.  If you live near my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253, and would like to attend any of my classes, please let me know.  For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog, or on my Stampin' Up! website found Here.

If you would like to place an order, head on over to my Stampin' Up! website Here, and click on the "shop now" tab, or click on the 2017-18 catalog right here on my blog.  

Above all, be careful what you think, because your thoughts control your life.  Proverbs 4:23

Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,
    ~Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment