Picture Perfect Birthday Stamp Set,
True Gentleman DSP & Pick a Pattern DSP
This fun sketch can be used for many stamp sets, so when I saw LeeAnn Greff's card on her blog, I decided I would add a layer or two, of course, you know, to make it my own. You can see her card Here, post of February 7, 2018.
- The bases are 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 pieces of either Chocolate Chip or Basic Black, scored at 4 1/4.
- The Very Vanilla layer and the Crushed Curry layer is 5 1/4 x 4. The Crushed Curry layer is dry embossed with the Oh My Stars EF.
- The Tranquil Tide layer is 5 x 3 3/4 and is dry embossed with one of the Petal Pair embossing folders. (top card).
- The DSP is 2 x 3 5/8 and 1 1/2 x 5 1/8. The flags are punched out with the Banner Triple Punch.
- The 4 x 3 layer of either Night of Navy or Bermuda Bay are the bases under the 3 7/8 x 2 7/8 pieces of either Very Vanilla or Whisper White.
- The bows and confetti are stamped with Night of Navy and Tranquil Tide (top card), and Bermuda Bay and Crushed Curry (bottom card)
- The words are stamped in Chocolate Chip (top card), and Tuxedo Black Memento.
- For the top card, I stamped a third bow, cut it out with my Paper Snips, and glued it to my card with Mini Dimensionals,
- For the bottom card, I added three Basic Jewels.
- Don't forget to decorate your envelope.
- All done!!!
If you have any questions, please let me know.
I hold adult classes each month. If you live near my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253, and would like to attend any of my classes, please let me know. For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog, or on my Stampin' Up! website found Here.
If you would like to place an order, head on over to my Stampin' Up! website Here, and click on the "shop now" tab, or click on the 2017-18 catalog right here on my blog.
Live a life worthy of the calling you have received. Be completely humble and gentle. Ephesians 4:1-2
Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,
Post a Comment