html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Thursday, February 15, 2018

Eastern  Medallion Sunflower
The Eastern Medallion stamp set and coordinating thinlits dies make beautiful cards, and a sunflower is one idea of many.  I CASEd (Copy And Share Everything), this card from Patty Bennett's blog, and you can see her card Here, post of May 4, 2017.  She is a super talented lady.
My card uses the Eastern Gold Vinyl Stickers, like Patty's, the only problem, you can't really see the beauty of them.  Must be the camera, couldn't possibly be the photographer. 😊
Recipe:
  • The base is a 8 1/2 x 5 1/2  piece of Chocolate Chip, scored at 4 1/4. 
  • The Daffodil Delight layer is 5 1/4 x 4.
  • The Whisper White layer is 5 x 3 3/4 and I stamped my words with Early Espresso ink before I dry embossed it with the Layered Leaves Dynamic folder. 
  • The leaves and little die cut across the bottom of the card front are cut out with the Big Shot and the Flourishing Thinlits Dies.  I used a Fine-Tip Glue Pen to adhere them to the card.
  • The sunflower is made with the Eastern Medallion, and Layering Circle dies, and a 1 1/4" circle punch. I glued everything together with Tombow Liquid adhesive, and used dimensionals to pop up my flower.
  • Don't forget to decorate your envelope.
  • All done!!!
I hold adult classes each month.  If you live near my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253, and would like to attend any of my classes, please let me know.  For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog, or on my Stampin' Up! website found Here.

If you would like to place an order, head on over to my Stampin' Up! website Here, and click on the "shop now" tab, or click on the 2017-18 catalog right here on my blog.  

Let your gentleness be known to everyone.  Philippians 4:5

Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,
    ~Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment