Friendship's Sweetest ThoughtsI received this card from my very creative friend, Michelle Wallace, and wanted to share the stamp set, Friendship's Sweetest Thoughts. This is a "sweet" set (get it, sweet!) in the 2018 Occasions Catalog by Stampin' Up! This set will be available for purchase until May 31, 2018, as well as the embossing folder Michelle used to make this card.
I especially like sets that meets my requirements-and this set says "Yes, you can make cards for seven different occasions, so please buy me". At least that is what I tell my husband.😉
- The base is a 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 piece of Calypso Coral, scored at 4 1/4.
- The Whisper White layer is 5 1/4 x 4.
- The Chocolate Chip layer is 5 x 3 3/4, and is dry embossed with the Pinewood Planks Embossing Folder.
- The 4 x 3 Calypso Coral rectangle layer is the base under the 3 3/4 x 2 3/4 piece of Whisper White.
- The cart is stamped on Whisper White with Early Espresso ink, and colored with Watercolor pencils and a Blender Pen, and cut out with one of the Layering Oval Framelits.
- Linen Thread is wrapped around the above combination before all is glued to the card front.
- The words are stamped with Early Espresso ink on Whisper White and glued to a 1 x 3 piece of Calypso Coral. The tails are cut with Paper Snips. (did I mention the best scissors, ever!!)
- Don't forget to decorate your envelope.
- All done!!!
If you have any questions, please let me know.
I hold adult classes each month. If you live near my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253, and would like to attend any of my classes, please let me know. For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog, or on my Stampin' Up! website found Here.
If you would like to place an order, head on over to my Stampin' Up! website Here, and click on the "shop now" tab, or click on the 2017-18 catalog right here on my blog.
Let your gentleness be known to everyone. Philippians 4:5
Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,
Post a Comment