One Big Meaning and
Lots of LoveParty Pandas is a cute stamp set you can earn for free with any SU purchase of $50.00 or more. I CASEd (Copy And Share Everything) this card from Judy May's blog, and you can see her card Here, post of January 31, 2018. In my card making world, I believe that to CASE another's design is the highest form of compliment, and thank you, Judy, for sharing.
- The base is an 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 piece of Pacific Point scored at 4 1/4.
- The Lemon Lime Twist layer is 5 1/4 x 4.
- The message on the 5 x 3 3/4 layer of Whisper White is stamped with Pacific Point ink before I dry embossed it with the Scattered Sequins EF.
- I used a 1 1/2" circle punch for the 3 circle holes. I stamped the pandas with Black Archival ink on Whisper White cardstock, and cut them out with my Paper Snips. The bears are glued behind the holes before I glued the base layer to my card. After I glued my base layer to my card, I used a mini-dimensional behind their little heads and the balloon.
- I used my paper snips to cut flags in my 1/2 x 1 pieces of Tutti Fruiti and Birthday Memories DSP and glued them to the card with Tombow Liquid Glue. The bow is made with Bakers Twine.
- Don't forget to decorate your envelope.
- All done!!!
If you have any questions, please let me know.
I hold adult classes each month. If you live near my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253, and would like to attend any of my classes, please let me know. For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog, or on my Stampin' Up! website found Here.
If you would like to place an order, head on over to my Stampin' Up! website Here, and click on the "shop now" tab, or click on the 2017-18 catalog right here on my blog.
The fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom, and knowledge of the Holy One is understanding. Proverbs 9:10
Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,
Post a Comment