Abstract Impressions & Springtime Impressions Thinlits
I like cards that one can put together in minutes, and in my PJ's too. I used the Tufted Embossing Folder, the Springtime Impressions Thinlits Dies, and just three colors of cardstock, and a masterpiece was created. Amazing.
- The base is an 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 piece of Shaded Spruce scored at 4 1/4.
- The Seafoam layer is 5 1/4 x 4, and is dry embossed with the Tufted embossing folder.
- The cutout is from a piece of Merry Merlot. It is glued to the card front with a Fine-Tip glue pen.
- The words are from Abstract Impressions and stamped with Merry Merlot ink.
- Basic Pearl are added to the center of the cutout flowers.
- Don't forget to decorate your envelope.
- All done!!!
Should you want to order or any of the supplies I used to make this card, please just click Right Here to place your order in my on-line store. Or, you can click on the 2018-19 catalog right here on my blog.
When you make a purchase for a minimum of $25.00 (before tax & shipping), you will earn Devoted Stamper Dividends . Just click on the Dividend Program button on the ribbon across the home page, to see how you can get a free stamp set from me. When placing your order please use host code MGC7M2FB. Should your order be $150.00 or more, no need to use host code, and you will still earn dividends, plus receive rewards from SU. The first 10 on-line orders I receive in July, 2018 will receive a free gift from me. How about that!!!!
I truly appreciate your support. Please do not hesitate to contact me with any questions you may have, as I am here to help you.
I hold adult classes in my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253, and if you would like to attend, please let me know. For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog, or on my Stampin' Up! website found Here.
People look at the outward appearance, but the Lord looks at the heart. 1 Samuel 16:7
Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,