Lily Pad Lake for a Hostess Club Project.This is the second project that I am offering my hostess club ladies for our July 26th meeting. It's a Diorama card. It was so easy, and I'm excited to share with them, and the Lily Pad Lake set is so perfect for this type of card. Julie Davison has a how-to YouTube Video, and you can see it Here.
- The base is an 5 1/2 x 4 1/4 piece of Thick Whisper White, scored at 1/2 & 1 on each end of the 5 1/2 side.
- The Blueberry Bushel layer is 5 1/2 x 4 1/4, also scored the same as the white base.
- The circle is cut out with one of the dies from the Layering Circle Framelits Dies.
- Balmy Blue ink is used to stamp the water, and sponge the sky.
- The lily pads, the bird, and the words are stamped with Tuxedo Memento ink.
- The lily pads are colored with Blends, and cut out with the coordinating, Lakeside dies.
- To make your sun, punch a circle from a small square of cardstock and lay that over your base where you want your sun. Sponge the empty circle with So Saffron ink until it's the shade your desire.
- Use a very strong adhesive to adhere the sides together.
- Don't forget to decorate your envelope.
- All done!!!
Should you want to order or any of the supplies I used to make this card, please just click Right Here to place your order in my on-line store. Or, you can click on the 2018-19 catalog right here on my blog.
When you make a purchase for a minimum of $25.00 (before tax & shipping), you will earn Devoted Stamper Dividends . Just click on the Dividend Program button on the ribbon across the home page, to see how you can get a free stamp set from me. When placing your order please use host code MGC7M2FB. Should your order be $150.00 or more, no need to use host code, and you will still earn dividends, plus receive rewards from SU. The first 10 on-line orders I receive in July, 2018 will receive a free gift from me. How about that!!!!
I truly appreciate your support. Please do not hesitate to contact me with any questions you may have, as I am here to help you.
I hold adult classes in my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253, and if you would like to attend, please let me know. For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog, or on my Stampin' Up! website found Here.
Then Jesus said, "Did I not tell you that if you believe, you will see the glory of God?" John 11:40
Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,