for Hostess Club Project
My hostess this month ask for a Shaker Card as one of the two projects I offer at Hostess Club. This is what my assistance, Michelle, Wendie and I came up with. I hope all of my ladies enjoy making this fun card.
- The base is an 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 piece of Shaded Spruce scored at 4 1/4.
- The Granny Apple Green layer is 5 1/2 x 3 3/4.
- The piece of Tropical Escape Designer Series Paper under the window sheet is 3 x 3.
- The Window Sheet is 3 1/4 x 3 1/4.
- Foam Adhesive Strips are used under the cutout to keep the shaker flowers in place.
- The Vivid Vases Builder Punch and Blushing Bride cardstock is used to make the little flowers as part of the shaker.
- The leaves are stamped with Shaded Spruce ink on Whisper White cardstock and cut out with the Tropical Thinlits Dies.
- The little flower is stamped with Blushing Bride ink on Whisper White cardstock, and also cut out with the Tropical Thinlits Dies.
- Don't forget to decorate your envelope.
- All done!!!
Should you want to order or any of the supplies I used to make this card, please just click Right Here to place your order in my on-line store. Or, you can click on the 2018-19 catalog right here on my blog.
When you make a purchase for a minimum of $25.00 (before tax & shipping), you will earn Devoted Stamper Dividends . Just click on the Dividend Program button on the ribbon across the home page, to see how you can get a free stamp set from me. When placing your order please use host code MGC7M2FB. Should your order be $150.00 or more, no need to use host code, and you will still earn dividends, plus receive rewards from SU. The first 10 on-line orders I receive in July, 2018 will receive a free gift from me. How about that!!!!
I truly appreciate your support. Please do not hesitate to contact me with any questions you may have, as I am here to help you.
I hold adult classes in my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253, and if you would like to attend, please let me know. For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog, or on my Stampin' Up! website found Here.
Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours. Mark 11:24
Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,
Post a Comment