Cookie Cutter Christmas
Do you realize that Christmas is less than six months away? Well, I say it's never too early to get started on the wonderful, hand made Christmas cards everyone is going to oooh, and aaah over.
- The base is an 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 piece of Call Me Clover scored at 4 1/4.
- The next Call Me Clover layer is 5 1/4 x 4, and is dry embossed with the Cable Knit embossing folder.
- The piece of Woodgrain DSP is 5 1/4 x 1.
- The Old Olive branches are cut out with the Big Shot and the Christmas Staircase Thinlits Dies.
- The ribbon is the 1/8" Blueberry Bushel.
- The circle is cut out with Whisper White and the Stitched Framelits Dies.
- The bear is stamped with Granite Gray and Basic Gray ink, and his bow is stamped with Night of Navy ink and punched out with the Cookie Cutter Builder Punch.
- The heart is cut out with the Park Bench Dies and Crumb Cake ink. However, a heart punch would work too.
- The words are stamped with Call Me Clover ink on a 3/4 x 2 1/4 piece of Whisper White, and backed with a piece of Blueberry Bushel cardstock.
- Don't forget to decorate your envelope.
- All done!!!
Should you want to order or any of the supplies I used to make this card, please just click Right Here to place your order in my on-line store. Or, you can click on the 2018-19 catalog right here on my blog.
When you make a purchase for a minimum of $25.00 (before tax & shipping), you will earn Devoted Stamper Dividends . Just click on the Dividend Program button on the ribbon across the home page, to see how you can get a free stamp set from me. When placing your order please use host code MGC7M2FB. Should your order be $150.00 or more, no need to use host code, and you will still earn dividends, plus receive rewards from SU. The first 10 on-line orders I receive in July, 2018 will receive a free gift from me. How about that!!!!
I truly appreciate your support. Please do not hesitate to contact me with any questions you may have, as I am here to help you.
I hold adult classes in my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253, and if you would like to attend, please let me know. For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog, or on my Stampin' Up! website found Here.
You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all of your heart. Jeramiah 29:13
Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,