Bella and FriendsI made this card for a friend's puppy, Wilbur, who is a little under the weather. I hear he likes his card very much.
- The base is an 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 piece of Balmy Blue scored at 4 1/4.
- The next Early Espresso layer is 5 1/4 x 4.
- The piece of Whisper White is 5 x 3 3/4.
- The doggies are stamped with Early Espresso ink, and colored with Watercolor Pencils and a Blender Pen.
- The ovals are from the Layering Ovals Framelits Dies.
- The words from Pretty Kitty are stamped with Early Espresso ink.
- Don't forget to decorate your envelope.
- All done!!!
Should you want to order or any of the supplies I used to make this card, please just click Right Here to place your order in my on-line store. Or, you can click on the 2018-19 catalog right here on my blog.
When you make a purchase for a minimum of $25.00 (before tax & shipping), you will earn Devoted Stamper Dividends . Just click on the Dividend Program button on the ribbon across the home page, to see how you can get a free stamp set from me. When placing your order please use host code MGC7M2FB. Should your order be $150.00 or more, no need to use host code, and you will still earn dividends, plus receive rewards from SU. The first 10 on-line orders I receive in July, 2018 will receive a free gift from me. How about that!!!!
I truly appreciate your support. Please do not hesitate to contact me with any questions you may have, as I am here to help you.
I hold adult classes in my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253, and if you would like to attend, please let me know. For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog, or on my Stampin' Up! website found Here.
You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all of your heart. Jeramiah 29:13
Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,
Post a Comment