html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Wednesday, December 5, 2018

A Tuscan Vineyard & Thankful Thoughts for my December 2018 Classes
I used Tuscan Vineyard and Thankful Thoughts for my December 4th & 8th, 2018 Creative Therapy classes.  The cardstock for the sentiment is cut so you have the option to make it into any theme you wish.  I chose to use the Thankful Thoughts set, because I have many people in my life for which I am Thankful. 
Recipe:
  • The base is an 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 piece of Old Olive scored at 4 1/4. 
  • The Very Vanilla piece is 5 1/4 x 4.
  • The 5 x 3 3/4 piece of Highland Heather is stamped with Highland Heather ink and the grapes from Tuscan Vineyard to make my own background.  Bakers twine is wrapped around this piece before adhering it to the Very Vanilla.
  • The 3 3/4 x 2 1/2 piece of Gorgeous Grape is the base beneath the 3 5/8 x 2 3/8 piece of Very Vanilla.  
  • The words are stamped with Tuxedo Black Memento ink, and the leaves are stamped with Old Olive ink. 
  • Bling is added, and.....
  • All done, and remember to decorate your envelope.
Should you want to order any of the supplies I used to make these cards, please just click Right Here to place your order in my on-line store.  Or, you can click on the 2018-19 catalog right here on my blog.  
I truly appreciate your support.  Please do not hesitate to contact me with any questions you may have, as I am here to help you.  

I hold adult classes in my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253, and if you would like to attend, please let me know.  For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog, or on my Stampin' Up! website found Here.

For those who are led by the Spirit of God are the children of God.  Romans 8:14

Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,
~Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment