html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Saturday, December 8, 2018

Spirited Snowman & Cookie Cutter Christmas
The Spirited Snowman stamp set is so cute and so much fun, I feel so much happier, (than my original happy), when I'm stamping with this set.  It is great for Christmas, a winter card, or how about a birthday card? This one is so easy too. 
Recipe:
  • The base is an 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 piece of Blueberry Bushel scored at 4 1/4. 
  • The Highland Heather piece is 5 1/4 x 4.
  • The 5 x 3 3/4 piece of Whisper White is stamped with Tuxedo Black Memento ink, and colored with Stampin' Blends.  
  • The words are from Cookie Cutter Christmas, and backed with Blueberry Bushel and Highland Heather cardstock.
  • All done, and remember to decorate your envelope.
Should you want to order any of the supplies I used to make this card, please just click Right Here to place your order in my on-line store.  Or, you can click on the 2018-19 catalog right here on my blog.  
I truly appreciate your support.  Please do not hesitate to contact me with any questions you may have, as I am here to help you.  

I hold adult classes in my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253, and if you would like to attend, please let me know.  For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog, or on my Stampin' Up! website found Here.

Call on me and I will answer.  Jeramiah 33:3

Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,
~Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment