html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Saturday, December 29, 2018

Forever Lovely & 
All My Love DSP for my January 2019 classes
This Forever Lovely card is one I am offering at my January 8 & 12, 2019, and it is easy, quick, and it's universal, meaning if you would rather make this into a birthday card, that works too.  My kind of card.
Forever Lovely and the All My Love DSP are in the 2019 Occasions Mini from Stampin' Up! and will be available for sale on January 3, 2019. If you do not have a catalog and am not planning to come to one of my classes,😔 I would be more than happy to mail one to you.
Recipe:
  • The base is an 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 piece of Soft Sea Foam scored at 4 1/4. 
  • The Lovely Lipstick layer is 5 1/4 x 4. 
  • The All My Love DSP layer is 3 3/4 x 2.  
  • The images on the 3 3/4 x 3 piece of Whisper White is stamped with Soft Sea Foam, Lovely Lipstick, and Tuxedo Black Memento ink. 
  • The All My Love ribbon is wrapped around the top two layers before being adhered to the base.
  • Basic Pearls are added to two of the flowers.
  • All done, and remember to decorate your envelope. 
Should you want to order any of the supplies I used to make this card, please click Right Here to place your order in my on-line store.  Or, you can click on the 2018-19 catalog right here on my blog.  
I truly appreciate your support.  Please do not hesitate to contact me with any questions you may have, as I am here to help you.  
I hold adult classes in my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253, and if you would like to attend, please let me know.  For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog, or on my Stampin' Up! website found Here.

Like the appearance of a rainbow in the clouds on a rainy day, so was the radiance around Him.  Ezekiel 1:28

Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,
~Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment