& Winter WoodsDid you know that the Winter Woods stamp set and dies are going to carry over to 2019. Yeah, and double yeah!! There are so many "winter" ideas, and I'm excited to put on cardstock what is in my brain.😇
- The bases are 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 pieces of Old Olive scored at 4 1/4.
- The Night of Navy pieces are 5 1/4 x 4.
- The Whisper White layers are 5 x 2, and dry embossed with the Softly Falling Embossing Folder. The two pieces of Festive Farmhouse DSP are 5 x 2.
- The trees are cut with the In the Woods dies, and Old Olive cardstock.
- The circles and ovals are cut with the Circle & Layering Framelits dies.
- The words are stamped with Night of Navy ink. and popped up with dimensionals.
- All done, and remember to decorate your envelope.
Should you want to order any of the supplies I used to make these cards, please just click Right Here to place your order in my on-line store. Or, you can click on the 2018-19 catalog right here on my blog.
I truly appreciate your support. Please do not hesitate to contact me with any questions you may have, as I am here to help you.
I hold adult classes in my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253, and if you would like to attend, please let me know. For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog, or on my Stampin' Up! website found Here.
A gentle answer turns away wrath, but a harsh word stirs up anger. Proverbs 15:1
Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,