html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Friday, December 21, 2018

Home to Roost and the Botanical Butterfly Designer Series Paper
Three of the items I used to make this card, the Home to Roost stamp set, the Botanical Butterfly DSP, and the Organdy Ribbon is absolutely free from January 3, to March 31, 2019 and who doesn't like free, right?  Each time you place an order for a minimun of $50.00 you can get any one of these items for free.  
Recipe:
  • The base is an 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 piece of Basic Black, scored at 4 1/4. 
  • The Grapefruit Grove layer is 5 1/4 x 4, and is dry embossed with the Subtle Dynamic embossing folder.
  • The two 4 1/2 x 2 1/4 pieces of Lemon Lime Twist are the bases for the two 4 1/4 x 2  pieces of Botanical Butterfly DSP.
  • The Organdy Ribbon is glued around the DSP/Lemon Lime Twist piece before it is adhered to the card base with dimensionals.
  • The words from Home to Roost is stamped with Tuxedo Black Memento ink.
  • All done, and remember to decorate your envelope. 
Should you want to order any of the supplies I used to make these cards, please just click Right Here to place your order in my on-line store.  Or, you can click on the 2018-19 catalog right here on my blog.

I truly appreciate your support.  Please do not hesitate to contact me with any questions you may have, as I am here to help you. 

I hold adult classes in my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253, and if you would like to attend, please let me know.  For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog, or on my Stampin' Up! website found Here.

Those who are wise will shine like the brightness of the heavens.  Daniel 12:3

Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day, ~Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment