Butterfly Gala & Botanical Butterflies Designer Series Paper
This card is beautiful and so easy, and I offered it at my February, 2019 Creative Therapy classes. It uses the Botanical Butterflies DSP (free during Sale-a-bration with a $50.00 purchase), and the Butterfly Gala stamp set (for the words).
- The base is an 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 piece of Highland Heather, scored at 4 1/4.
- The Basic Black layer is 5 1/4 x 4.
- The Lemon Lime Twist layer is 5 x 3 3/4, and is dry embossed with the Layered Leaves folder.
- The next Basic Black layer is 4 x 3.
- The DSP layer is 3 7/8 x 2 7/8.
- The butterflies are punched out with the Butterfly Duet punch and the Botanical Butterfly DSP.
- The Highland Heather and Whisper White ovals are cut out with the Layering Oval Framelits Dies. The words are stamped with Tuxedo Memento Black ink.
- All done, and remember to decorate your envelope.
Should you want to order any of the supplies I used to make this card, please click Right Here to place your order in my on-line store. Or, you can click on the 2018-19 catalog right here on my blog.
I truly appreciate your support. Please do not hesitate to contact me with any questions you may have, as I am here to help you.
I hold adult classes in my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253, and if you would like to attend, please let me know. For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog, or on my Stampin' Up! website found Here.
There is a time for everything and a season for every activity under the heavens. Ecclesiastes 3:1
Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,