html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Saturday, February 2, 2019

Lasting Lily 
for my February, 2019 Creative  Paper-Therapy Classes
The Lasting Lily is a stamp set you can get for free when you place an order of $100 or more from Stampin' Up!  I am excited to share this beautiful card with all of my wonderful ladies at my February 5, and 9, 2019 classes.
Sale-a-Bration ends March 31, 2019, so don't miss out on all the free products.
Recipe:
  • The base is an 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 piece of Pear Pizzazz, scored at 4 1/4. 
  • The Whisper White layer is 5 1/4 x 4.
  • A piece of Whisper White is dry embossed with the Lacy Dynamic embossing folder and glued to the 5 1/4 x 4 Whisper White layer.
  • The Berry Burst layer is 3 3/4 square.
  • The Whisper White on which my images are stamped with Berry Burst and Pear Pizzazz ink is 3 5/8 square.  Then it is dry embossed with the Subtle Dynamic embossing folder.
  • The words are stamped with Berry Burst ink on a 1 3/4 x 1 piece of Whisper White, and backed with a 1 7/8 x 1 1/8 piece of Berry Burst.
  • Three basic pearls are added for the finishing touch.
  • All done, and remember to decorate your envelope. 
Should you want to order any of the supplies I used to make this card, please click Right Here to place your order in my on-line store.  Or, you can click on the 2018-19 catalog right here on my blog.
I truly appreciate your support.  Please do not hesitate to contact me with any questions you may have, as I am here to help you.

I hold adult classes in my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253, and if you would like to attend, please let me know.  For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog, or on my Stampin' Up! website found Here.

Oh, that my actions would consistently reflect your principles!  Psalm 119:5

Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,
~Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment