html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Saturday, February 16, 2019

Serene Garden  & Seasoned with Kindness for my February 2019 Shoe Box Swap 
I used the Serene Garden Bundle to make this beautiful card and Stampin' Blends helped make the coloring so quick and easy.
I actually CASEd it from The Stampin' Schach, and you can see her card Here
Recipe:
  • The base is an 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 piece of Shaded Spruce, scored at 4 1/4. 
  • The Petal Pink layer is 5 1/4 x 4.
  • The 5 x 3 3/4 layer of Thick Whisper White is dry embossed with the Tufted Embossing Folder after the words from the Seasoned with Kindness set were stamped with Shaded Spruce ink.
  • The 4 x 3 1/8 piece of Coastal Cabana is the base for the 3 7/8 x 3 piece of Powder Pink. 
  • The image is stamped on the 3 3/4 x 2 7/8 piece of Whisper White with Tuxedo Black Memento ink and colored with Stampin' Blends.
  • The bird and butterfly are stamped on a scrap piece of Whisper White, colored and cut out with the Garden Scene Framelits.
  • All done, and remember to decorate your envelope. 
Should you want to order any of the supplies I used to make this card, please click Right Here to place your order in my on-line store.  Or, you can click on the 2018-19 catalog right here on my blog.
I truly appreciate your support.  Please do not hesitate to contact me with any questions you may have, as I am here to help you.
I hold adult classes in my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253, and if you would like to attend, please let me know.  For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog, or on my Stampin' Up! website found Here.

"It is the Lord who goes before you.  He will be with you; he will not leave you or forsake you.  Do not fear or be dismayed." Deuternomy 31:8

Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,
~Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment