Beautiful Friendship & Band Together
I enjoyed making this card because it was so easy. Just stamp, and boom, you're done.
- The base is an 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 piece of Gorgeous Grape, scored at 4 1/4.
- The Whisper White layer is 5 1/4 x 4.
- The Granny Apple Green layer is 5 x 3 3/4, and is dry embossed with the new Scripty embossing folder.
- The next 4 1/2 x 3 layer of Pretty Peacock is the base for the 4 3/8 x 2 7/8 piece of Whisper White on which the flowers are stamped with the same coordinating colors.
- The words are stamped on Whisper White and cut out with the Layering Oval Framelits Dies.
- Wink of Stella is used to make the flowers shimmer.
- All done, and don't forget to decorate your envelope.
Should you want to order any of the supplies used to make these cards, just scroll to the bottom of this post, or click Right Here to place your order in my on-line store. Or, you can click on the 2019-20 catalog right here on my blog.
I truly appreciate your support. Please do not hesitate to contact me with any questions you may have, as I am here to help you.
I hold adult classes in my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253, and if you would like to attend, please let me know. For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog, or on my Stampin' Up! website found Here.
Be doers of the word, and not hearers only. James 1:22
Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,
Post a Comment