html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Monday, September 30, 2019

Daisy Lane & Flourishing Phrases
 A quick and easy card that can be anything you want it to be. 
Recipe:
  • The base is an 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 piece of Pretty Peacock, scored at 4 1/4.
  • The Old Olive layer is 5 1/4 x 4.
  • The Whisper White layer is 5 x 3 3/4 and is stamped with Pretty Peacock and Old Olive ink and the leaf stamp from Daisy Lane.
  • A 5 x 3 3/4 piece of Vellum Cardstock is glued over the stamped piece.
  • The Balmy Blue square is the base for the Whisper White piece that has been cut out with a die from the Frosted Frames Dies.
  • A piece of Linen Thread and some Old Olive/Pretty Peacock 3/8" Reversible Ribbon is tucked behind this piece.
  • All done, and remember to decorate your envelope.
Should you want to order any of the supplies I used to make this card, please click Right Here to place your order in my on-line store.  Or, you can click on the 2019-20 catalog right here on my blog.
I truly appreciate your support.  Please do not hesitate to contact me with any questions you may have, as I am here to help you.

I hold adult classes in my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253, and if you would like to attend, please let me know.  For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog, or on my Stampin' Up! website found Here.

"What then shall we say to these things?  If God is for us, who can be against us."  Romans 8:31

Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,
~Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment