html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Thursday, September 19, 2019

Frosted Foliage &
Gather Together
I usually have help designing cards, and this one was no exception.  Lots of decisions, like to emboss or not to emboss, and what color should the pumpkins be?  In the end, it was definitely worth the hour it took to come up with this masterpiece.  
Recipe:
  • The base is a 5 1/2  x 4 1/4 piece of Cajun Craze.
  • The Smoky Slate layer is 5 1/4 x 8, scored at 4.
  • The Whisper White layer is 5 x 3 3/4, and is dry embossed with the Subtle embossing folder.  
  • The Cajun Craze frame and the Vellum foliage are made with the Frosted Frames Dies.
  • The Season of Thanks is stamped with Tuxedo Black Memento ink on a piece of the Come to Gather DSP.
  • The leaf is stamped with Mint Macaron ink on Mint Macaron cardstock and cut out with the Gathered Leaves Dies.
  • The leaves behind the pumpkins are punched out with the Leaf Punch and Vellum Cardstock.
  • The pumpkins are stamped on Whisper White with Tuxedo Black ink, and colored with Cajun Craze and Mint Macaron blends.  They are popped up with Stampin' Dimensionals.
  • All done, and remember to decorate your envelope.
Should you want to order any of the supplies I used to make this card, please click Right Here to place your order in my on-line store.  Or, you can click on the 2019-20 catalog right here on my blog.
I truly appreciate your support.  Please do not hesitate to contact me with any questions you may have, as I am here to help you.

I hold adult classes in my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253, and if you would like to attend, please let me know.  For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog, or on my Stampin' Up! website found Here.

Pray and ask God for everything you need.  And when you pray, always give thanks.  Philippians 4:6

Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,
~Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment