html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Friday, September 27, 2019

Shadowbox Class Samples
I am very excited to offer two shadowbox classes on October 12, and October 15, 2019.  If you live in my area, I do hope your schedule will permit you to come and play with some card stock, ink, rubber stamps and fellowship with others who have the same common interest-paper crafting.

My team and I have put together two samples of shadowboxes, a Christmas theme and a winter theme.  
The schedule is as follows:
Saturday, October 12, 2019 and again on
Tuesday, October 15, 2019
The time for both classes is 9:00 am to 12:30.

All classes are held in my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253.

The cost of the class is $29.00 (with the frame), and you bring your own adhesives, or $34.00 and I will provide your adhesives.
Or:
$17.00/$22.00 without the frame.  Your project will be ready to frame once you get home.  

There are no additional class fees, and the fun and fellowship are free.
Please RSVP with your design choice and confirm your spot with your choice of payment no later than October 6, 2019.

You may prepay via PayPal thru family and friends, or mail a check to me.  Whichever is more convenient.

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me at 336-260-2173 or via email at: angelsofjoy@gmail.com.

For any additional details, please visit my Stampin' Up! website HERE.

Thank you for stopping by and have a great day,

Linda



No comments:

Post a Comment