Snow Front, Itty Bitty Greetings &
You can find the Snow Front stamp set on Page 45 of the 2019 Holiday Mini catalog by Stampin' Up! And if you look on the bottom of the same page, you will see the card from which I CASEd this one. CASEd means Copy And Share Everything, and actually, it's quite a compliment.
- The base is an 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 piece of Early Espresso, scored at 4 1/4.
- The Crumb Cake layer is 5 1/4 x 4.
- The Garden Green layer is 5 x 3 1/2, and is stamped with the Buffalo Check background stamp and Garden Green ink.
- The Whisper White Largest Stitched Nested Die is stamped with the coordinating card stock colors, and the water is made with Balmy Blue ink.
- The 2 pieces of Burlap Ribbon are tucked behind the die before popping it up with dimensionals.
- The 1 7/8 x 1 piece of Early Espresso is the base for the 1 3/4 x 7/8 piece of Whisper White on which my words from Itty Bitty Greetings are stamped with Early Espresso ink.
- All done, and remember to decorate your envelope.
Should you want to order any of the supplies I used to make this card, please click Right Here to place your order in my on-line store. Or, you can click on the 2019-20 catalog right here on my blog.
I truly appreciate your support. Please do not hesitate to contact me with any questions you may have, as I am here to help you.
I hold adult classes in my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253, and if you would like to attend, please let me know. For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog, or on my Stampin' Up! website found Here.
Pray and ask God for everything you need. And when you pray, always give thanks. Philippians 4:6
Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,