Rejoice in Him
When I cannot figure out how I am going to design a card, I turn to the SU catalog. There are hundreds of samples in the catalog(s), and many cards to CASE.
I copied this card and sketch from the 2023 Mini Catalog, page 54 and you can see the example Here. I changed it some to make it my own.
- The base is an 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 piece of Soft Succulent, scored at 4 1/4.
- The second layer is a 5 1/4 x 4 piece of Soft Sea Foam and embossed with the Painted Texture folder.
- The 5 x 2 1/8 piece of Evening Evergreen is the base for the 5 x 2 piece of Fancy Flora DSP.
- The next 3 5/8 x 2 1/4 Evening Evergreen rectangle is cut out with a Rectangle Stitched Die and is the base for the 3 3/8 x 2 piece of Shimmery White. I stamped Jesus with Memento Tuxedo Black ink and colored Him with Pale Papaya & Sahara Sand inks and a Blender Pen. I wrapped some Linen Thread around this piece before I adhered it to the card front.
- I stamped the leaves with Evening Evergreen ink on Basic White, cut them out with my handy-dandy scissors. I then colored the inside of the leaves with Soft Sea Foam ink and a Blender Pen.
- The words are stamped on a piece of Soft Sea Foam with black ink and cut out with a Something Fancy Die. I added it to the card with dimensionals.
- All done and remember to decorate your envelope.
Should you want to order any of the supplies I used to make this card, please just click Right Here to place your in my on-line store, or you can click on the 2022-23 catalog right here on my blog.
I hold monthly adult card-making classes in my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253. My next set of classes are February 7 and 11, 2023, and if you would like to attend, see my class schedule right here on my blog or on my Stampin' Up! website, found Here.
Thank you for stopping by and have a great day.