html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Wednesday, January 1, 2020

Sale-a-bration 
Sneak Peek-
Happy Birthday to You
I made this card with a stamp set that I received for free.
This set is called Happy Birthday to You, and when you spend $50.00 you can get this set for Free. Yippee!!
 
Should you want to purchase this set, I would be honored if you chose me as your demonstrator, and placed your order in my on-line store, HERE.  
Recipe:
  • The base is an 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 piece of Highland Heather, scored at 4 1/4.
  • The Mint Macaron layer is 5 1/4 x 4, and is dry embossed with the Tufted 3-D Dynamic Embossing Folder.
  • The Silver Foil layer is 3 x 3 5/8.
  • The Highland Heather layer is 2 7/8 x 3 1/2.
  • The Whisper White layer is 2 5/8 x 3 3/8.
  • The cake is stamped on the Whisper White with Tuxedo Black Memento ink and colored with Stampin' Blends.  
  • The cake is stamped a 2nd time on a piece of the Best Dressed DSP, then the flowers are cut out with my handy-dandy Paper Snips. (This technique is called paper piecing.)
  • Rhinestone Basic Jewels are added to the flowers.
  • The words are stamped on a 3 1/4 x 1 piece of Whisper White, and layered on a 3 3/8 x 1 1/8 piece of Highland Heather.
  • All done, and remember to decorate your envelope.  
Should you want to order any of the supplies I used to make this card, please click Right Here to place your order in my on-line store.  Or, you can click on the 2019-20 catalog right here on my blog.

I hold adult classes in my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253, and if you would like to attend, please let me know.  For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog, or HERE on my Stampin' Up! website. 
Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,
~Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment