html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Thursday, April 30, 2020

Lovely is the Day, Painted Glass & Dies

I found an unfinished card the other day, and said to myself, because there wasn't anyone here, "you really need to finish the gazillion projects you have laying around".  So here is just one of the many.


Three of the items I used to make this card are on sale, and should you want to purchase any of the supplies I used to make it, I would be honored if you chose me as your demonstrator, and placed your order in my on-line store, HERE

Recipe: (building from base)
  • The base is an 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 piece of Call Me Clover (retiring, 5/31/2020), scored at 4 1/4.
  • The Call Me Clover layer is 5 1/4 x 4, and is embossed with the Tufted 3D Folder (retiring, 5/31/2020).
  • The Whisper White piece is 3 1/2 x 2 1/2, and is the base for 3 Stained Glass Call Me Clover die cutouts (retiring 5/31/2020).
  • The flowers, from Lovely is the Day, (retiring), on top of the cutouts are stamped with Tuxedo Memento Black ink on Whisper White and cut out with the Lovely Leaves Dies (also retiring). The colors on the flowers are stamped with Blushing Bride, Pineapple Punch, and Rococo Rose.  The leaves are stamped with Old Olive ink.
  • The words from Very Versailles are stamped with Call Me Clover ink, (retiring), on a 5 1/8 x 1 piece of Soft Sea Foam, which is sponged with Call Me Clover ink.  The base is a 5 1/4 x 1 1/8 piece of Flirty Flamingo, and both ends are punched with the Banner Triple Punch. Side note:  My next card will have a more narrow strip for the words, just sayin'.
  • The butterfly, from Stained Glass (retiring), is stamped on Whisper White and colored with blends. By the way, when the 2019-20 catalog ends, the Blends will only be offered in pairs, not singles. 
  • Four small Basic Pearls are added.
  • All done and remember to decorate your envelope.
To order any of the supplies used to make these cards, please click Right Here to place your order in my on-line store.  Or, you can click on the 2019-20 catalog right here on my blog.
I hope to begin holding adult classes again in the near future.  When I do, they will be held in my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253, and if you would like to attend, please let me know.  For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog, or HERE on my Stampin' Up! website.

Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,
    ~Linda

    No comments:

    Post a Comment