html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Saturday, October 31, 2020

 Tasteful Touches & Way to Goat for my November, 2020 Creative Therapy Classes

I am offering this darling card at my November, 3 & 7, 2020 classes.  I'm excited to share, and these little goats are soooo cute.

Recipe: (building from base)
  • The base is an 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 piece of Poppy Parade, scored at 4 1/4.
  • The In Good Taste DSP layer is 5 1/4 x 4.
  • The Whisper White layer is 5 x 3 3/4 and the images are stamped with Real Red and Tuxedo Memento Black ink.  The goats are also stamped with Tuxedo Memento Black ink, and colored with Watercolor Pencils and a Blender Pen, then cut out with my handy-dandy Paper Snips.
  • When the stamping is finished, the edges are torn, and sponged with black ink.
  • The goats are popped up with dimensionals.
  • All done and remember to decorate your envelope.
Should you want to purchase any of the supplies I used to make this card, I would be honored if you chose me as your demonstrator, and placed your order in my on-line store, HERE. Or, you can click on the 2020-21 catalog right here on my blog.
I hold adult classes in my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253, and if you would like to attend, please let me know.  For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog, or HERE on my Stampin' Up! website.
Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,
    ~Linda

    No comments:

    Post a Comment