Merry Moose &
- The base is an 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 piece of Cherry Cobbler, scored at 4 1/4.
- The Trimming the Town DSP layer is 5 1/4 x 4, and it is on sale until October 31, 2020.
- The next 4 1/2 x 3 1/8 piece of Cherry Cobbler is the base for the 4 3/8 x 3 piece of Whisper White that has been cut out with a Rectangle Stitched Die.
- The trees are stamped with Old Olive, the little snowman with Tuxedo Memento Black ink, both from Snow Front, and the words, from Merry Moose, are stamped with Cherry Cobbler ink.
- I wanted to use the Snowflake Sequins in my Jar Shaker Dome, and did not have any, so I used some retired Mica Flakes that Stampin' Up! had a while back. (I rarely throw anything away)!
- The four snowflakes above the trees are the Snowflake Adhesive-Backed Embellishments.
- All done, and remember to decorate your envelope!!!
Should you want to order any of the supplies I used to make this card, please just click Right Here to place your order in my on-line store, or you can click on the 2020-21 catalog right here on my blog.
I hold monthly adult card-making classes in my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253, and if you would like to attend, please let me know.
For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog or on my Stampin' Up! website, found Here.
Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,
Post a Comment