html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Tuesday, October 27, 2020

Bake Up Something Sweet this Christmas

Jolly Gingerbread November, 2020 

Paper Pumpkin Details


Have you been thinking of subscribing to the Paper Pumpkin from Stampin' Up? Would you subscribe if you knew what was coming each month?  Well, look below to find details about the November Paper Pumpkin Kit.

Name:  Jolly Gingerbread
Details:  Kit contains enough supplies to create 15 gift card carriers and coordinating envelopes.  This kits contents can also be used to design traditional holiday cards, gift tags, and other paper projects.  With this kit, beginner, as well as avid crafters can explore their creativity and spread the Christmas spirit all at once.  This November PP arrives in a collectible, special-edition gingerbread-themed box! 

Project size: 2 1/4 x 4
Envelope size:  2 3/4 x 4 3/8
Coordinating Colors: Cinnamon Cider, Daffodil Delight, Calypso Coral, Mint Macaron, Shaded Spruce, Blushing Bride, and Whisper White. 
Subscribe Right Here by November 10, 2020   You can subscribe by the month, quarterly, semi-annually, or annually. You can even suspend your subscription whenever you want to. 
Note:  Supplies may be limited toward the end of the subscription period.

I hold monthly adult card-making classes in my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253, and if you would like to attend, please let me know.
For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog or on my Stampin' Up! website, found Here.
Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,
    ~Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment