Well Said, Playful Alphabet Dies, & The Stitched Triangle Dies
Trying my hand using my new stitched triangle dies.
- The base is an 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 piece of Gorgeous Grape, scored at 4 1/4.
- The Petal Pink layer is 5 1/4 x 3 3/4.
- The Basic Black layer is 5 1/8 x 3 1/2.
- The Whisper White is 5 x 3 3/8.
- The Stitched Triangles, from the Artistry Blooms DSP, are adhered with Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue.
- The banners or flags are cut out with Gorgeous Grape and Daffodil Delight, and Rhinestone Basic Jewels are added.
- The word Happy is cut out with the Playful Alphabet dies, Black cardstock, and some Foam Adhesive Sheets, which are totally awesome. No need for dimensionals. Easy to use too.
- The word "birthday", from Well Said, is stamped with Gorgeous Grape on a 1 1/2 x 1 piece of white.
- All done!!!
Should you want to order any of the supplies I used to make this card, please just click Right Here to place your order in my on-line store, or you can click on the 2020-21 catalog right here on my blog.
I hold monthly adult card-making classes in my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253, and if you would like to attend, please let me know.
For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog or on my Stampin' Up! website, found Here.
Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,