Merry Moose, & Stitched Leaves Dies
I am offering this fall card at my November, 3 & 7, 2020 classes. I think it can be used for almost any occasion, and great as a Thanksgiving card too.
Recipe: (building from base)
- The base is an 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 piece of Bumble Bee, scored at 4 1/4.
- The Early Espresso layer is 5 1/4 x 4.
- The Very Vanilla layer is 5 x 3 3/4 and is embossed with the Woodland folder, and lightly sponged with Early Espresso ink.
- The 5 x 1 1/4 Crumb Cake layer is the base for the 5 x 1 Flowers for Every Season DSP.
- The leaves are made using the Stitched Leaves Dies, the Stampin' Cut and Embossing Machine, with the Magnetic Plate. The colors of cardstock are Bumble Bee, Crumb Cake, Early Espresso, and Old Olive. Then all are sponged lightly with Early Espresso ink. I put the leaves together with glue dots. So easy.
- The words, from Autumn Goodness, are stamped with Early Espresso ink on a 2 1/2 x 7/8 piece of Very Vanilla and I cut the flag with my handy-dandy Paper Snips, and popped it up with dimensionals.
- All done and remember to decorate your envelope.
Should you want to purchase any of the supplies I used to make this card, I would be honored if you chose me as your demonstrator, and placed your order in my on-line store, HERE. Or, you can click on the 2020-21 catalog right here on my blog.
I hold adult classes in my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253, and if you would like to attend, please let me know. For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog, or HERE on my Stampin' Up! website.
Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,
Post a Comment