html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Friday, July 16, 2021

 Free as a Bird, Penned Flowers Dies, & Sweet Symmetry DSP

I have lots and lots and lots of Stampin' Up! double sided designer series papers, and I enjoy finding ways to use it.  Karen Hallam has a similar card on her blog, and you can see it Here, post of July 2, 2020.  I hope you enjoy today's post.
Recipe:
  • The base is an 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 piece of Bumble Bee, scored at 4 1/4.
  • The Old Olive layer is 5 1/4 x 4.
  • The Sweet Symmetry DSP layer is 5 x 3 3/4.
  • The image on the 4 x 2 piece of Basic White is stamped with Tuxedo Memento Black ink and colored with Stampin' Blends. (See list below for all the blends I used).  
  • I used Penned Flowers Dies and Bumble Bee CS to cut the scallops under the stamped image.
  • All are popped up with Mini Dimensionals.
  • All done! Remember to decorate envelope !!

Should you want to order any of the supplies I used to make this card, please just click Right Here to place your in my on-line store, or you can click on the 2021-22 catalog right here on my blog.
I hold monthly adult card-making classes in my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253, and if you would like to attend, please let me know.
For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog or on my Stampin' Up! website, found Here.
Thank you for stopping by and have a great day.
~Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment