html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Thursday, July 1, 2021

Color & Contour &
 Scalloped Contour Dies
for my July, 2021
Creative Therapy Classes

I am very excited to offer this fun card for my July 6th and 10th, 2021 Creative Therapy Classes.
This is a CASE from Sarah Willis at Sarah's Ink Spot, post of May 24, 2021, and you can see her cardHere.  

Recipe:
  • The base is an 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 piece of Magenta Madness, scored at 4 1/4.
  • The Basic Black layer is 5 1/2 x 4 1/4 and is cut out with the largest Scalloped Contours Dies.
  • The next Magenta Madness layer is 4 5/8 x 3 1/4, and is stamped with the flower from the Colors & Contour stamp set with Magenta Madness ink.
  • The Basic White is 3 7/8 x 2 5/8 and cut out with the 3rd from the largest Scalloped Contours Dies.
  • The three flowers are stamped with Magenta Madness and Tuxedo Memento Black ink, and cut out with one of the Scalloped Contours Dies, and popped up with Stampin' Dimensionals.
  • The words are stamped with black ink on Magenta Madness and punched with the Double Oval Punch.
  • All done! Remember to decorate envelope !!

Should you want to order any of the supplies I used to make this card, please just click Right Here to place your in my on-line store, or you can click on the 2021-22 catalog right here on my blog.
I hold monthly adult card-making classes in my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253, and if you would like to attend, please let me know.
For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog or on my Stampin' Up! website, found Here.
Thank you for stopping by and have a great day.
~Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment