html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Wednesday, July 7, 2021

 Wild Cats for my July Creative Therapy Classes 

This card uses Soft Succulent, Evening Evergreen, Cajun Craze, Basic White Cardstock, and In The Wild DSP.  Soft Succulent and Tuxedo Memento Black ink.

This card uses Evening Evergreen, Crushed Curry, Cajun Craze, Basic White Cardstock, and In the Wild DSP.  Evening Evergreen, Crushed Curry, & Tuxedo Memento Black ink.  The white is embossed with the Animal Print folder before stamping the words.

I am offering one of each of these cards at my July 6th and 10th, 2021 Creative Therapy Card Classes.  I bought this set, just because, and now I really, really, really like it.  I know all of my wonderful ladies will too, at least I hope so.😊

Recipe:
  • The bases are 8 1/2 x 5 1/2, scored at 4 1/4.
  • The next layers are 5 1/4 x 4.
  • The In the Wild DSP is 5 x 2 3/4.
  • The square is 3 1/4 x 3 1/4, and is the base for the 3 x 3 Basic White.
  • The cats are stamped with the coordinating inks and cut out with the Big Cats Dies.
  • All done! Remember to decorate envelope !!
Should you want to order any of the supplies I used to make this card, please just click Right Here to place your in my on-line store, or you can click on the 2021-22 catalog right here on my blog.
I hold monthly adult card-making classes in my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253, and if you would like to attend, please let me know.
For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog or on my Stampin' Up! website, found Here.
Thank you for stopping by and have a great day.
~Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment