html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Saturday, July 3, 2021

Bamboo Beauty for my
July, 2021
Creative Therapy Classes

This great card is another offering my July 6th and 10th, 2021 Creative Therapy Classes.  
This card is so easy-peasy, you can actually complete it in about 15 minutes, and it uses very little supplies.  
On my June 5th post, I showed a similar card, well, just like this one, except it was a slim-line card made by my sweet friend, Wendie Jamison.  Either way, the results are the same, beautiful.

Recipe:
  • The base is an 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 piece of Mossy Meadow, scored at 4 1/4.
  • The Smoky Slate layer is 5 1/4 x 4.
  • The Basic White is 5 x 3 3/4, and is stamped with Mossy Meadow ink.
  • The next 3 1/4 x 2 1/4 rectangle of Mossy Meadow is the base for the 3 x 2 piece of Basic White, on which the words, are stamped with Mossy Meadow ink, and popped up with Dimensionals.
  • To finish off the card, three little Basic Jewels are added.
  • All done! Remember to decorate envelope !!

Should you want to order any of the supplies I used to make this card, please just click Right Here to place your in my on-line store, or you can click on the 2021-22 catalog right here on my blog.
I hold monthly adult card-making classes in my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253, and if you would like to attend, please let me know.
For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog or on my Stampin' Up! website, found Here.
Thank you for stopping by and have a great day.
~Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment