html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Sunday, April 10, 2022

 Honeybee Home, 
Stitched So Sweetly Dies &
Hive 3D Embossing Folder

So, here's the deal: our hot water heater malfunctioned and flooded my basement/classroom last month, and it's going to be a while before my classroom is ready for classes and my favorite, making cards.   
My wonderful friends who stamp with me and come to my classes have been so generous and are making cards to post here on my blog.  This card was made by my sweet friend, Wendie Jamison.  Thank you, Wendie, you are the best.

Recipe:
  • The base is an 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 piece of Evening Evergreen, scored at 4 1/4.
  • The Daffodil Delight layer is 5 1/4 x 4 and is embossed with the Hive 3D Folder.
  • Wendie used the Stitched So Sweetly Dies, (retiring 5/2/2022), Pacific Point, Basic Black, and Basic White cardstock to cut the the pieces for the words.  The words are stamped with Tuxedo Black Memento ink.
  • The flower and bees are stamped with Tuxedo Black Memento Ink, colored with Watercolor Pencils and a Blender Pen and cut out with the Honeybee Blooms Dies.
  • The bow and ribbon wrapped around the card is some Evening Evergreen Chevron Weave. (Retiring 5/2/2022).
  • To finish, three Rhinestone Basic Jewels are added to the card.
  • All done and remember to decorate your envelope.
Should you want to order any of the supplies I used to make this card, please just click Right Here to place your in my on-line store, or you can click on the 2021-22 catalog right here on my blog.
I hold monthly adult card-making classes in my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253.  My next set of classes are May 17 and 21, 2022 and if you would like to attend, see my class schedule right here on my blog or on my Stampin' Up! website, found Here.
Thank you for stopping by and have a great day.
~Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment