Best Delivery for a
You can find this cute stamp set, Best Delivery, in the Spring Mini Catalog by Stampin' Up!
This card uses very little supplies. If you do not have these colors, use what you have on hand and create a one-of-a-kind, very inexpensive card you will want to send.
So much creative activity, so little time. Just sayin'
- The base is an 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 piece of Pacific Point, scored at 4 1/4.
- The Poppy Parade layer is 5 1/4 x 4.
- The Basic White layer is 5 x 3 3/4 and is stamped with Pacific Point and Poppy Parade ink.
- The truck is stamped with black ink on Basic White, colored with Granny Apple Green Blends and the words are stamped with black ink.
- I cut the truck out with my handy-dandy paper snips and added it to my card front with dimensionals.
- All done!! Now, how easy is that. And remember to decorate your envelope.
Should you want to order any of the supplies I used to make this card, please just click Right Here to place your in my on-line store, or you can click on either of the catalogs right here on my blog.
I hold monthly adult card-making classes in my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253. My next set of classes are March 8 and 12, 2022 and if you would like to attend, see my class schedule right here on my blog or on my Stampin' Up! website, found Here.Thank you for stopping by and have a great day.