html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Thursday, April 7, 2022

 Hats Off & 
Dressed to Impress 

Another fun Hat's Off Card.  See my post of March 31, 2022, for the masculine card I am offering at my Creative Therapy Card classes on May 17 & 21.  

Recipe:
  • The base is an 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 piece of Basic Black, scored at 4 1/4.
  • The Granny Apple Green layer is 5 1/4 x 4 and is embossed with the Stitched Greenery Die.
  • The Pattern Party DSP pieces are 2 1/2 x 1 1/4 and are glued behind the 3 3/4 x 3 1/2 piece of Basic White.
  • The words, from Dressed to Impress, (retiring 5/3/2022) are stamped with Tuxedo Black Memento ink on a 4 x 1 1/4 piece of Crushed Curry.
  • The cap is cut out with Flirty Flamingo cardstock and a die from the Hat Builder dies.  I cut out the cap again with a piece of the Pattern Party DSP, trimmed away the beak of the cap and glued it to Flamingo cap with Multipurpose Liquid Glue.
  • The flower is made by punching the leaves and flowers with Poppy Parade and Granny Apple Green and the Strawberry Builder Punch, (retiring soon).  I embossed these pieces with the Tasteful Textile folder (retiring) and adhered the pieces together with glue dots and popped all up with a dimensional.  I finished by adding 3 Rhinestone Basic Jewels
  • All done!!  Now, how easy is that.  And remember to decorate your envelope.
Should you want to order any of the supplies I used to make this card, please just click Right Here to place your in my on-line store, or you can click on the 2021-22 catalog right here on my blog.
I hold monthly adult card-making classes in my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253.  My next set of classes are May 17 & 21, 2022 and if you would like to attend, see my class schedule right here on my blog or on my Stampin' Up! website, found Here.
Thank you for stopping by and have a great day.
~Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment