html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Saturday, April 16, 2022

 Happy Hedgehogs 

I wanted to showcase an example of Happy Hedgehogs.  It is in the 2022 Spring Mini catalog from Stampin' Up!  And, fortunately, this set is carried over to the 2022-23 Annual Catalog, and I say Yeah!!!
Since my basement/craft room/classroom is still not in order it is harder to make all the cards I want to.  So, my sweet friend, Wendie, came to the rescue.  Many thanks to you Wendie Jamison for this cute and easy card.

Recipe:
  • The base is an 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 piece of Real Red, scored at 4 1/4.
  • The Soft Suede layer is 5 1/4 x 4.
  • The So Saffron layer is 5 x 3 3/4.
  • The Basic White layer is 4 3/4 x 3 1/2, and the images are stamped with Tuxedo Black Memento ink and colored with Stampin' Blends.
  • Wendie wrapped some Linen Thread around the top three layers before adhering them to the base.
  • Five Rhinestone Basic Jewels are added. 
  • All done and remember to decorate your envelope.
Should you want to order any of the supplies I used to make this card, please just click Right Here to place your in my on-line store, or you can click on the 2021-22 catalog right here on my blog.
I hold monthly adult card-making classes in my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253.  My next set of classes are May 17 and 21, 2022 and if you would like to attend, see my class schedule right here on my blog or on my Stampin' Up! website, found Here.
Thank you for stopping by and have a great day.
~Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment