Yes, I know Easter Sunday has passed, and I still wanted to share the cards I made.
I did see a card like this one on Pinterest, because I, most times have to have an idea or two to get me started.
- The bases are 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 pieces of Flirty Flamingo, scored at 4 1/4.
- The Just Jade layers are 5 1/4 x 4 and are embossed with the Stitched Greenery Die.
- The Just Jade & Gold Ribbon and the white ribbon are wrapped behind the Just Jade layers.
- The Sweet Symmetry DSP is cut out with the second to the largest of the Scalloped Contours Dies and adhered to the card with Multipurpose Liquid Glue.
- The bunny is stamped with Early Espresso ink, and the grass is stamped with Just Jade ink on Basic White and cut out with the third from the largest of the Scalloped Contours Dies. I popped these pieces up with dimensionals.
- I made the bows with the coordinating ribbons and adhered them with glue dots.
- I stamped with words with Early Espresso ink on Basic White and cut them with my handy-dandy Paper Snip Scissors.
- All done!! And remember to decorate your envelope.
Should you want to order any of the supplies I used to make this card, please just click Right Here to place your in my on-line store, or you can click on the 2021-22 catalog right here on my blog.
I hold monthly adult card-making classes in my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253. My next set of classes are May 17 and 21, 2022, and if you would like to attend, click Here. for all the details and how to register.
Thank you for stopping by and have a great day.