html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Sunday, April 23, 2023

  Taco Fiesta &
 Celebrate Sunflowers

A fun card I made for a very special friend.  Though some of the supplies I used are sold out, you can substitute many other stamps and papers, use this sketch, and get basically the same results.  It's fun either way.

Recipe:

  • The base is an 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 piece of Cherry Cobbler, scored at 4 1/4.
  • The Calypso Coral layer is 5 1/4 x 4.
  • The Calypso Coral Subtles Collection DSP is 5 x 3 3/4.
  • The Bermuda Bay and Basic White pieces are cut out with the Deckled Rectangles Dies.  The Basic White piece is stamped with Tuxedo Memento Black ink and colored with Stampin' Blends.
  • The Cherry Cobbler scalloped circle and the Basic White smooth circle are cut out with the Layering Circle dies.  The Basic White circle is sponged with Daffodil Delight ink and a Blending Brush.
  • The words, from Celebrate Sunflowers, are stamped with Tuxedo Memento Black ink on a 3 3/4 x 7/8 piece of Basic White and sponged with Daffodil Delight ink.  The 3 7/8 x 1 piece of Cherry Cobbler is the base for the white sponged piece.  The Banners Pick A Punch was used on both pieces, and all were popped up with dimensionals.
  • The little cactus and piƱata are stamped with black ink and cut out with my amazing SU Paper Snip Scissors and colored with blends.
  • I added some 1/4" Black & White Gingham Ribbon.
  • All done and remember to decorate your envelope.
Should you want to order any of the supplies I used to make this card, please just click Right Here to place your in my on-line store, or you can click on the 2022-23 catalog right here on my blog.
I hold monthly adult card-making classes in my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253. My next set of classes are May 9 & 13, 2023, and if you would like to attend, see my class schedule and the deadline to register right here on my blog or on my Stampin' Up! website, found Here.
Thank you for stopping by and have a great day.
~Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment