Shaded Summer &
Split Card Texture Dies
A CASE, (Copy And Share Everything) from Janette Howard. You can see her card Here, post of July 26, 2021. I am sad to see all the supplies I used to make this card, except for the Basic White and Basic Black cardstock, retire. There is still time to buy your favorite SU supplies and see below to place your order in my online store.
- The base is an 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 piece of Polished Pink (retiring 5/1/2023), scored at 4 1/4.
- The Basic White layer is 5 1/8 x 3 7/8.
- The Basic Black layer 5 1/4 x 4 and is cut out with a Split Card Texture Die. (Retiring 5/1/2023).
- I cut a second Split Card Texture Die with Polished Pink and trimmed it so the black shows when the pink is added to the card.
- The 4 x 2 3/4 Basic White is stamped with Tuxedo Memento Black ink and cut out with a Rectangle Stitched Die (retiring 5/1/2023). I colored the flowers with the 21-2023 In-Color Stampin' Write Markers.
- The words are also stamped with black ink and cut out with a Rectangle Stitched Die. I sponged the edges with a Blending Brush and some Polished Pink ink and popped it up with dimensionals.
- I added three Matte Black dots.
- All done and remember to decorate your envelope.
Should you want to order any of the supplies I used to make this card, please just click Right Here to place your in my on-line store, or you can click on the 2022-23 catalog right here on my blog.
I hold monthly adult card-making classes in my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253. My next set of classes are May 9 & 13, 2023, and if you would like to attend, see my class schedule and the deadline to register right here on my blog or on my Stampin' Up! website, found Here.Thank you for stopping by and have a great day.~Linda