Happy Hedgehogs for my May 2023 Creative Therapy Classes
I CASEd this Michelle Zindorff's creation because I thought it was perfect for my May 9th and 13th Creative Therapy Classes. If you would like to see Michelle's card, click right Here. She is amazing.
- The base is an 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 piece of Tahitian Tide, scored at 4 1/4.
- The 5 1/4 x 4 Basic White layer is embossed with the Fern 3D folder.
- The one of the three 1/2" Tahitian Tide strips is stamped with black ink and then all are added to the card front with Multipurpose Liquid Glue.
- The 3 1/8 x 2 3/8 piece of Basic White is stamped with Tuxedo Memento Black ink and colored with a Blender Pen & Watercolor Pencils. The decorative border is made using the Very Best Trio punch. The edges are sponged with Tahitian Tide ink and a Blending Brush. This piece is added to a 3 1/4 x 2 1/2 piece of Pear Pizzazz and four Iridescent Pearls are added to each corner.
- The leaves are punched with the Bough Punch, Pear Pizzazz and Mossy Meadow cardstock and added with glue dots.
- All done and remember to decorate your envelope.
Should you want to order any of the supplies I used to make this card, please just click Right Here to place your in my on-line store, or you can click on the 2022-23 catalog right here on my blog.
I hold monthly adult card-making classes in my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253. My next set of classes are May 9th and 13th, 2023, and if you would like to attend, see my class schedule and the deadline to register right here on my blog or on my Stampin' Up! website, found Here.
Thank you for stopping by and have a great day.