html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Tuesday, April 11, 2023

  Alphabest Bundle, Ladybug Builder & Medium Daisy Punches =Bee Happy

I offered this "happy" card at both of my April 2023 Creative Therapy Card Classes.  I actually designed this card last November; hence, the DSP is now retired.  However, you can substitute almost any DSP and change the color combination to what you like best.
The Alphabest Stamps & Punch bundle is so fun and versatile, and you can make any combination of letters and numbers.  
The good news, it is going to be in the Stampin' Up! 2023-24 Catalog, only not as a bundle.  So purchase it by May 1, 2023, for a 10% discount.

Recipe:
  • The base is an 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 piece of Basic Black scored at 4 1/4.
  • The Crushed Curry layer is 5 1/4 x 4 and is embossed with the Hive 3D folder.  I added Black & White 1/4" Gingham Ribbon to this layer before I adhered it to the base.
  • The 4 1/4 x 3 1/4 Basic Black layer is the base for the 4 1/8 x 3 1/8 Basic White, and this piece is the base for the 4 x 3 Rustic Harvest DSP (retired).
  • The background for the letter pieces is stamped with Crushed Curry ink on Basic White.  The letters are stamped with Tuxedo Memento Black ink, and both of these stamps are from the Alphabest Bundle. These are popped up with Mini Dimensionals.
  • I used the Ladybug Builder punch, Basic Black, Crushed Curry & Vellum Cardstock to make my ladybug.  
  • I punched two daisies from Basic White and added them to the card with Multipurpose Liquid Glue.
  • I added one Matte Black Dot to the center of the Vellum.
  • All done and remember to decorate your envelope.
Should you want to order any of the supplies I used to make these cards, please just click Right Here to place your in my on-line store, or you can click on the 2022-23 catalog right here on my blog.
I hold monthly adult card-making classes in my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253.  My next set of classes are May 9 & 13, 2023.  If you would like to attend any of my classes, see my schedule right here on my blog or on my Stampin' Up! website, found Here.
Thank you for stopping by and have a great day.
~Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment