html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Tuesday, April 4, 2023

 Taco Fiesta for my April 2023 Creative Therapy Classes

I offer a fun card as one of the five offerings at each of my monthly Creative Therapy classes.  I definitely think this one qualifies.  Such a cute set, and so happy SU is carrying it over to the 2023-24 Annual Catalog.

Recipe:

  • The base is an 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 piece of Crushed Curry, scored at 4 1/4.
  • The Granny Apple Green layer is 5 1/4 x 4.
  • The Basic White layer 5 x 3 3/4.
  • The six 5 x 1/2” strips of Real Red, Crushed Curry and Granny Apple Green are added to the card front with Multipurpose Liquid Glue.
  • Black Baker’s Twine is wrapped around a 5 1/4 x 3 1/2 piece of Real Red and added to the card front with dimensionals.
  • The Crushed Curry circle, cut out with a layering circle die (retiring 5/1/2023), is the base for the Basic White circle that has been cut out with a Stylish Shapes die.
  • The images on the Basic White circle are stamped with Tuxedo Memento Black ink and colored with Watercolor Pencils and a Blender pen.
  • The taco and little hat are cut out with my amazing SU Paper Snip scissors.
  • All done and remember to decorate your envelope.
Should you want to order any of the supplies I used to make this card, please just click Right Here to place your in my on-line store, or you can click on the 2023-24 catalog right here on my blog.
I hold monthly adult card-making classes in my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253. My next set of classes are May 9 & 13, 2023, and if you would like to attend, see my class schedule and the deadline to register right here on my blog or on my Stampin' Up! website, found Here.
Thank you for stopping by and have a great day.
~Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment