html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Thursday, August 10, 2023

  Diagonal Gatefold Card with a Twist 
Zany Zoo, Real Red, Tahitian Tide Cardstock, Zoo Crew DSP



Birds Eye View, Happy Hedgehogs, Moody Mauve &
Bubble Bath Cardstock & Fresh as a Daisy DSP
             
 Birds Eye View, Happy Hedgehogs, Pecan Pie, Crushed Curry,
Shaded Spruce Cardstock & 
Fresh as a Daisy DSP
    

Birds Eye View, Happy Hedgehogs, Blueberry Bushel,
Daffodil Delight Cardstock & Glorious Gingham DSP

Lisa Curcio has some amazing videos on YouTube, and I created these cards from her videos.  If you would like to make one of these fun-fold cards, please visit her YouTube channel Here. 

Lisa is very, very talented SU Demonstrator and has a link to all the supplies she used for her cards and to be fair to Lisa, please consider ordering directly from her.  However, should you want to order any of the supplies I used to make my cards, please just click Right Here or you can click on the 2023-24 catalog right here on my blog. 
 
I hold monthly adult card-making classes in my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253. Registration is open for my September 5 & 9, 2023, and if you would like to attend, see my class schedule and the deadline of August 26, 2023 to register right here on my blog or on my Stampin' Up! website, found Here.
Thank you for stopping by and have a great day.~
Linda-

No comments:

Post a Comment