html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Friday, August 4, 2023

 Two-Tone Flora for my August 2023 Creative Therapy classes 

Another offering for my August 8th and 12th, 2023 Creative Therapy classes. I CASEd this design from my very sweet friend, Wendie Jamison, and changed the colors to "make it my own". Thank you Wendie for sharing.

Recipe:

  • The base is an 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 piece of Lost Lagoon, scored at 4 1/4.
  • The Daffodil Delight layer is 5 1/4 x 4.
  • The Basic White layer is 5 x 3 3/4 and is embossed with the Cane Weave 3D embossing folder.
  • I used the 4th and the 5th frames from the largest of the Deckled Rectangle Dies to cut out the Hello Irresistible DSP. 
  • I adhered the 3 1/2 x 2 1/8 piece of the DSP (the inside of the frame) to my card with my favorite glue.
  • I put Adhesive Foam Strips on the back of the cut-out frame and adhered it to the card front.
  • The flowers are stamped with Lemon Lolly and Crushed Curry inks and cut out with the Two-Tone Flora dies.  I used a Pecan Pie Stampin' Write Marker to make stems in the middle of both flowers.
  • I punched out two leaves with the Bough Punch and Granny Apple Green cardstock.
  • I glued the leaves behind the flowers and added this combination to the card with dimensionals.
  • The words, from Very Best Occasions, are stamped with Pecan Pie ink on Basic White and cut out with a Stylish Shapes Die. This piece was added to a piece of Daffodil Delight that was also cut out with a Stylish Shapes Die.
  • I added three Rhinestone Basic Jewels to the center of the flowers.
  • All done and remember to decorate your envelope.
Should you want to order any of the supplies I used to make this card, please just click Right Here or you can click on the 2023-24 catalog right here on my blog.
I hold monthly adult card-making classes in my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253. My next set of classes are September 5th & 9th, 2023, and if you would like to attend, see my class schedule and the deadline of August 27, 2023 to register right here on my blog or on my Stampin' Up! website, found Here.
Thank you for stopping by and have a great day.~
Linda-

No comments:

Post a Comment