Season of Chic for my September 2023 Creative Therapy Classes
I am offering this card at both of my September 2023 Creative Therapy Classes, and it so easy and quick to put together.
Also, there are many YouTube videos on the internet to explain how to put together this kind of card. So much fun.
- The base is an 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 piece of Night of Navy, scored at 4 1/4.
- The Moody Mauve layer is 5 1/4 x 4 and adhered to the base.
- The Countryside Inn DSP is 5 x 3 3/4. Do not adhere this to the Moody Mauve yet.
- The words from Season of Chic are stamped with Night of Navy ink on a 2 1/8" piece of Basic White and cut out with a Stylish Shapes Die. Adhere this to the center of the DSP.
- I cut 1/4" strips of Moody Mauve and adhered them around the word square. When done cut the ends of the strips to be even with the dsp. Adhere this piece to the Moody Mauve.
- Add a bow made from the Sweet Sorbet Ribbon with a glue dot.
- All done and remember to decorate your envelope.
Should you want to order any of the supplies I used to make this card, please just click Right Here or you can click on the 2023-24 catalog right here on my blog.
I hold monthly adult card-making classes in my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253. My next set of classes are October 10th and 14th, 2023, and if you would like to attend, see my class schedule and the deadline of September 30, 2023 to register right here on my blog or on my Stampin' Up! website, found Here.Thank you for stopping by and have a great day.~