html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Wednesday, August 30, 2023

 Coffee with Friends for my September 2023 Creative Therapy Classes


I am offering this card at both of my September 2023 Creative Therapy Classes.  
I actually CASEd it from Amy Koenders blog, and you can see her card Here, post of June 11, 2023. I basically made my card like Amy's, because I was so impressed with her finished design.

Recipe:

  • The base is an 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 piece of Balmy Blue, scored at 4 1/4.
  • The next Balmy Blue layer is 5 3/8 x 4 1/8 and is embossed with the Exposed Brick 3D folder.  Adhere this to the card base with liquid glue.
  • The Basic White is 5 1/8 x 3 7/8 and the image is stamped with Tuxedo Black Memento ink.  Stamp your image as low as you can on the Basic White so when you adhere the cut out Soft Sea Foam, Cathy and Claire's legs are just barely showing.  (FYI, I named my two ladies!!!)
  • I colored my image with the same blends as Amy, Light and Dark Crumb Cake, Balmy Blue, Pebbled Path, Cherry Cobbler, Daffodil Delight, and the Ivory & Bronze. 
  • Sponge the Basic White with Balmy Blue ink and adhere to the embossed Balmy Blue layer.
  • I used the largest Grove Die and a 5 1/4 x 4 piece of Soft Sea Foam to cut out the trees.  I positioned the die on the cardstock so there is at least 3/8" of cardstock showing on the bottom, to hide Cathy and Claire's legs. 
  • Cut away one of the trees on the right side of the Soft Sea Foam cut-out cardstock.  
  • Adhere the Soft Sea Foam with dimensionals.
  • Stamp the words from Coffee with Friends with Versamark on a piece of Pebbled Path, and heat emboss with white powder.  Cut it out with a Countryside Corner die.  Add some Linen Thread and dimensionals behind this piece, and I added one Rustic Metallic Adhesive-Backed Dot.
  • All done and remember to decorate your envelope.
Should you want to order any of the supplies I used to make this card, please just click Right Here or you can click on the 2023-24 catalog right here on my blog.
I hold monthly adult card-making classes in my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253. My next set of classes are October 10th and 14th, 2023, and if you would like to attend, see my class schedule and the deadline of September 30, 2023 to register right here on my blog or on my Stampin' Up! website, found Here.
Thank you for stopping by and have a great day.~
Linda-

No comments:

Post a Comment